PROJECT’s FEATURES & CONTENTS
The project is going to be submitted to the ERASMUS+ “Strategic Partnerships in the youth field” call for proposal with deadline October 1st (for further information on the ERASMUS Programme see attachment 1 page 95-108).
Provisional project’s title: YOUNG MOTORS 4EUROPE
It is about a two-years project that addresses the issue of youth unemployment by:
- promoting the new opportunities offered by the transition to an environmental-friendly and low carbon economy (Green Jobs);
- supporting the development of key competences (including basic and transversal skills) able to provide young participants competitive advantages in terms of employability;
- and improving the quality and the relevance of scientific learning supply with the aim to reinforce its links with environmental training paths and careers (for further details on project specific objectives see attachment 2).
Practically speaking, project activities foresee:
- the implementation of a youth exchange in Lombardia (Focused on green jobs; environmental remediation case study of “Bosco delle Querce” in Seveso (following the dioxin accident in 1976); project proposal design);
- local activities leading young people to build up a “environmental remediation project proposal” (thought at local level) to be presented to and discussed with 4Motors regional representatives in order to strengthen dialogue between youngest and policy makers and promote active citizenship;
- joint activities devoted to the identification of existing innovative practices at European and international level able to facilitate the understanding of scientific topics in school programs, to reinforce their link with environment protection and to promote dialogue between young people and professionals in the education sector (for major details on project partners’ duties and responsibility in the project implementation see attachment 3).
ERASMUS+ ELIGIBILITY RULES
CONSORTIUM: it has to include minimum 2 organizations from each participating Programme Country.
ELIGIBLE PROJECT PARTNERS: any public or private organization.
ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS: students from 14 to 30 → project target = young people from 16 to 20 years old.
ELIGIBLE BUDGET: 150.000 €/year
NEXT STEPS & DEADLINES
- Filling and delivery of “Partner Research Format” (see attachment 3, page 3) to FLA within 29/08/2014;
- Finalization of project partnership within 10/09/2014;
- Project writing (August and September by FLA);
- Provision of a project budget proposal per partner within 12/09/14;
- Negotiation and finalization of project budget within 19/09/14.
Although few time available, the submission to Italian National Agency in Italian language will facilitate project writing and the application form structure appears not particularly complicated. We are strongly committed in submitting the proposal, so if interested in taking part feel free to contact us for any doubts or problems you think to meet along the submission process.
Thanks in advance for your collaboration.
Dr. Chiara Gandini
Project Management Unit
Fondazione Lombardia per l'Ambiente
Interessenten können sich an das Ministerium für Kultus, Jugend und Sport Baden-Württemberg wenden. Dort erhalten Sie weitere Informationen unter der Tel.-Nr.: 0711 279-2634/2651