'Naturally Empowered, Naturally Active' is a training course focuses on how to use outdoor and nature-based training elements as educational tools to tackle the issue of youth empowerment and active participation.
With this training course we seek to improve the level of key competences and skills of youth workers to use outdoor & nature-based training methods, approaches and experiential training elements as tools for youth empowerment in order to improve the quality of their work and the activities they organise, and to reach further into the European dimension of youth work.
Aims of this Training Course:
• To improve knowledge of the theoretical and pedagogical background of outdoor & nature-based education and experiential learning methods.
• To introduce outdoor/nature-based and experiential training methods and understand their effectiveness as tools for youth empowerment and active participation.
• To explore, understand, analyse and improve the quality of experiential learning and outdoor tools as educational methods.
• To provide space for participants for discussion, sharing best practices and to develop their training skills and competences.
• To improve knowledge about the Erasmus+ programme as a tool for improving the quality and enhancing the international dimension of youth work through outdoor & nature-based activities.
• To improve ability to transfer outdoor education, nature-based methods and experiential learning concepts into youth work practice and projects in the Erasmus+ programme.
29.06.15 bis 06.07.15, Forres, Großbritannien
Weitere Informationen: www.salto-youth.net